Hitting rock bottom...

  




A season of winter passed, and the spring has come up, trees have lost all the leaves and are waiting for the new green, sun rays passing in the midst of the these trees are welcoming the summer…..a lot has passed and happened since I had hit my blog, there is so much I had to share in between these days but may be silence had won the battle of time…..I would not dig in to all the matter which happened in these days and would perhaps look forward for the greener grass ahead….

Standing on the parapet of a multi storied hotel in early 3rd week of March 2009, at morning 8.30, I was about to leave to witness the worst; I hated to go, in fact it was one of the most disgusting day in my life which I had to face with no choice, I never wished this to happen, the air I breathed had no purpose on that day.

Sometimes situations do come in life where you feel like a big looser, a looser who has lost it all, absolutely everything, including the willingness to gather strength and fight back, It would be such a disgrace to think of a situation where you feel denial would be a reasonable solution, but I guess even that’s not so easy to get…so...what's the solution?? why this should happen?? What was my fault for which I had to witness this day?? but I guess why and what had no meaning, I was on the grounds of reality and miracles don’t happen out here… I was standing like a tree in cold winter which has lost all the leaves, shivering in the midst of the situation when my heart was shattered and mind had froze….but I constantly hoped the winter would end and sun would shine again, and the good things would emerge as new leaves….

After all this trauma I now understand why life has to undergo the worst so that one day it can forget the worst and smile that finally the winter is over, but leaving back a deep mark and a lesson in life which can neither be read nor be seen but the pain can only be experienced….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology with great looks- Blackberry Playbook

A new gift for christmas - Chrome Operating system by Google

NMIT-Share and Care